- Our goal is to EXCEED expectations every day in our family style, faith based home setting for our senior living and assisted living residents.
- Feel at home in private bedrooms with individual half/full bathrooms and all the luxuries of home.
- Exceptional communication available to families, residents, staff, via online portals, including a closed Facebook group
- Enjoy home cooked meals three times a day with snacks readily available throughout the day.
- Low ratio of caregiving 24 hours, seven days a week with compassionate nurses on staff and physicians on call.
- Multiple haircut/styles every month, massages and special celebrations of birthdays, holidays and family days.
- Hands on personalized attention with daily activities in abundant open spaces that are perfect for socializing.
We believe in offering MORE when it comes to senior living…
We believe in offering MORE…
What More looks like regarding senior living…
We Are Different
We Are Different
What Makes Us Different…
- SAFETY FIRST in our assisted home which includes a monitor system, nurse call buttons, central phone system, locked doors at night and a strobe light that will not interfere with the sleep of others. All our floors are all solid floors with wide aisles for less risk.
- COMMUNICATION with a central phone that caregivers and nurse will be answering, families always have immediate access to those caring for the residents. This includes a computer portal (documentation of what is done daily for resident, menu, activities, photos, connected to private social media groups too).
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED should any issues arise, we will handle them directly. Therefore, there is no chain of command or corporate chain of command to request changes or if any issues need to be resolved.
- Our caregiver ratio is low with a maximum occupancy of one to 8 residents during the day. A nurse is at the home and doctors are on call.
- A HOLISTIC approach to living, offering the utmost care and well-being of our residents.
- ONLINE DOCUMENTATION to ensure better records. Our detailed system syncs with the pharmacy so if there is a change in medicines it is recorded right away.
- ABUNDANT OPEN SPACES to allow for easy accessibility and to encourage socialization within the home. Residents can even they can bring in their favorite comfy chair to have in the family room.
- RELAXED MEAL TIMES, especially for breakfast. We understand residents have their routines. Many like to wake up early or when they want. We are flexible and will have their meal ready to match their morning routine.